Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saving Dancer - Jordan Marie

Content:


I’ve been in love with Jacob Blake since he picked me up in his strong arms. He held me close and promised me everything would be okay. I knew then, I had met the man who would own my heart forever.

I was five years old.

As the years went by, the need and longing for Jacob only increased—at least on my side. Jacob has never seen me as more than his kid sister’s best friend.

I’ve spent my life chasing after Jacob and trying to make him see I’m more than just his sister’s little friend. I never dreamed that by trying to show Jacob how much I loved him, I would also destroy him.

One night...one night that held so much promise, but ultimately destroyed the man I love and broke him in so many pieces, that I don’t know if he can be mended back together.

Jacob “Dancer” Blake

I’m finally home. Out of the hell hole I had been trapped in since killing another man. With the thrust of my knife everything changed.

That night I ended two lives, the scum who had been trying to rape my little sister’s friend... and my own. The other man got the easier out. I live and breathe in a hell I’ll never escape.

My brothers look at me with pity in their eyes. It cuts my insides out.

There’s trouble in the club, trouble all around us and I have to get my head straight. I have to be able to help them. Trouble is, I can’t even help myself. I just keep piling the mistakes up.

Carrie just might be my biggest mistake yet.

Now it’s another night that’s haunting me--a night that I keep repeating even if I shouldn’t.

I’m so trapped in the darkness that I can’t stop myself from going back because she is light.

She wants to save me. You can’t save something as lost as I am. 

I’m going to destroy her.

I’ve warned her. Now I’ll show her.



My Review:

I can't even put into words how freaking amazing this book is. It touches on all your emotions from, happy, sad, to gut wrenched, and utterly heart broken, but Jordan Marie is a master at putting the pieces back together in every way imaginable. I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for this to be released! 

Dancer, oh em gee Dancer. He's a man's man. After saving Carrie from a brutal attack. He's put in jail not only a four walled inclosure, but he's put himself in an emotional prison as well. If someone would have told him the outcome of his actions. He's not so sure he'd do it again.

Carrie's loved Dancer "Jacob" as she calls him since she could remember. When he's released from jail he comes back a different man. She knows it's her fault, and she takes on the blame with the weight of the world on her shoulders, while going through her own personal hell. 

What she does't realize is sometimes some people just don't want help.

Some would look at Dancer, and say he's a broken man, that there's only broken and fractured pieces of his soul left in tact. The one person that believes in him is the one he pushes furthest away. Will Carrie break down his walls or will Jacob keep rebuilding his walls with barbed wire fence?

Seriously, seriously this book melted my heart. If I could have climbed inside of my kindle to hug Dancer I would have. This book show's the world that sometimes men aren't just there to be an alpha, but a old soul tied to the man itself.

Jordan leaves us wanting more and more after reading the 2nd book in this epic Motorcycle Club series, and what I love most. Is that each book is different from the rest of the MC genre. I am truly gobsmacked!

Where to buy:

http://amzn.to/1JBgYKK

Stay Connected With Jordan:

https://www.facebook.com/JordanMarieAuthor?fref=ts

https://twitter.com/Author_JordanM

No comments:

Post a Comment