Now Available for Pre-order!
Amazon US - http://amzn.to/1KHrT54
Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/1SKC9Bc
Barnes & Noble - http://bit.ly/1OZ6eXX
iBooks - http://apple.co/20dqYmZ
Kobo - http://bit.ly/1NL2fBG
Release Date: March 29th
- Perfect ass.
They call Dash Wallace the Diamond King.
- He’s the hottest commodity in baseball and in the bedroom.
- When he runs the bases, every woman’s eyes are glued to his stunning body and a smile that puts the night lights to shame.
- I’m no queen. I’m a regular girl with a regular job. I just watch him on TV and from the bleachers, season after season.
- Girls like me grab a guy like that one in a million times.
- My number just came up, and he is as spectacular in bed as he is on the field.
- But there’s not a woman in the world who can distract Dash Wallace from the game. Not for a moment. Not even me.
- Until the night I do. And everything changes.
About the Author
CD Reiss is a USA Today and Amazon bestseller. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn’t pick up, she’s at the well, hauling buckets.
Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master’s degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that went nowhere, but it did embed TV story structure in her head well enough for her to take a big risk on a TV series structured erotic series called Songs of Submission. It’s about a kinky billionaire hung up on his ex-wife, an ingenue singer with a wisecracking mouth; art, music and sin in the city of Los Angeles.
Critics have dubbed the books “poetic,” “literary,” and “hauntingly atmospheric,” which is flattering enough for her to put it in a bio, but embarrassing enough for her not to tell her husband, or he might think she’s some sort of braggart who’s too good to give the toilets a once-over every couple of weeks or chop a cord of wood.
If you meet her in person, you should call her Christine.