Monday, October 26, 2015

Release Day Blitz by Fabiola Francisco



whiskey nights.jpg


Full WN.png










Synopsis round.jpg

One kiss. That’s all it takes to captivate me. Although I fight the emotions that surge through me when I feel his lips touch mine, I am too far gone. It’s impossible to hide from the truth; Jake sparks a fire that burns life into me.


Our passion ignites the southern nights, but when our wishes for the future put us on separate paths, I am forced to imagine a life without One kiss. That’s all it takes to captivate me. Although I fight the emotions that surge through me when I feel his lips touch mine, I am too far gone. It’s impossible to hide from the truth; Jake sparks a fire that burns life into me.


Our passion ignites the southern nights, but when our wishes for the future put us on separate paths, I am forced to imagine a life without him. Fun whiskey nights turn into emotional whiskey escapes as I find myself alone and questioning what I truly want out of life—settling for less than perfect to acquire a life I imagined or chasing my happiness and giving up part of my dreams.


**This book is a standalone novel featuring characters that were introduced in Sweet on Wilde.**






BTB Round.jpg



















Excper round.jpg

“What’s in the past is in the past,” I say tracing the number 31 that is part of his tattoo. I analyze the separate designs that come together perfectly from his shoulder down his arm a few inches—not quite a sleeve but more than a shoulder cap. The 31 is in the center of a football, clearly reminiscent of the years he played in high school.  He also has the A for his alma mater in between the shading that surrounds the different images. The word Bama is weaved in there along with some antlers.
“Hunting?” I ask curious about that part of his tattoo.
“Yeah. Wish I had more time to hunt these days, it was my favorite bonding activity with my dad.”
I laugh at this. The irony isn’t missed. “And I’m a vegetarian. We make quite the match, Jacob Green.”
“We do, Beth Brooks, despite the food you eat or my recreational activities.” Jake rolls over and pins my body with his. “Are you ready for me to prove to you just how great a match we are?” His lips begin to tease my skin, roaming from my neck to my shoulder and down to my breasts, taking a nipple between his lips and licking it deliciously before gently sucking it into a peak. He moves to the other one, performing the same tantalizing torture that sends waves of pleasure all the way down to my toes.
“You’re off to a great start in proving this to me,” I moan as his tongue swirls around my breasts and he gently bites my tender skin.
“Good.” He slides back up to face me and kisses me ardently. His tongue slides into my mouth effortlessly as his mouth possesses mine with his desire. The sweat builds between us and I want to feel his cock thrusting in me the way his tongue is. I lift my hips in a silent plea and he chuckles.
“All in good time baby,” Jake whispers before he continues his seduction of my mouth. I return the kiss with as much fervor, wanton desire taking over my body and my hips move of their own accord against his, hoping to feel a small teasing from the tip of his erection.
“Fuck,” he growls into my mouth and I smile.
“Sorry. I can’t control myself.” I look at his beautiful face clouded with need. His eyes stare down at me, darkened.
“You make it extremely difficult for me to control myself and not plunge into you and claim you.”
My heart accelerates, and I am consumed by all things Jake and this need to be claimed by him. “Do it. Now,” I demand.


Whiskey nights BR teaser.jpg


Whiskey Nights lake teaser.jpg







about round.jpg




Ardent 4.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment