Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Loving Nicole Review

Loving Nicole
by:
Jordan Marie


Synopsis:

NICOLE 

I'm marrying my soulmate. 
We're having a baby. Life is perfect. 
But having it all, means you have everything to lose. 
In the blink of an eye, all my dreams slip through my fingers like grains of sand. 

DRAGON 

I have it all. 
My woman has my ring on her finger, my baby in her belly and my club is healing. 
Then everything goes to hell. 
Nicole thinks we're done. 
We are not. She's mine. 

***** 
Love makes the strong weak. 
Will loving Nicole bring Dragon to his knees? 
When dark secrets from the past surface, will it be the end of the Savage Brothers MC? 

Author's Note: 
This is Book 3 of the Savage Brothers MC Series. You could probably read as a stand alone, but it is highly recommended you read at least Book 1 Breaking Dragon as this is a continuation of their story.

Review:

Have you ever just read a book and immediately fall in love with the way it's written and read it numerous times over? That's how Breaking Dragon is to me, so when Jordan stated Nicole was getting her book I literally jumped for joy (yes Double D's and all.)  Loving Nicole is Dragon and Nicole's journey into there never ending love story.

Nicole and Dragon have dreams, plans, and a happily ever after's all planned out. But when Nicole's best friends past comes back to haunt them. Her plans could go up in flames. Its a bitter battle to fight the demons of Dani's past and restore Nicole's faith in Dragon.

There will be up's and there will be down's, but oh my gosh I never felt the emotions of what a character has gone through until I took this epic ride into there love story.

I've loved Dragon since the beginning of time, and this book has seriously made me fall even more in love with him. Nicole is such a strong and fierce woman. She has to be to put up with Dragon's shit. 

I may be biased, but this is Jordan's best book yet! You could literally feel the emotion she put into her book. I can not wait to see what else she has in store for us. 


Where to Buy:


Stay In Contact With Jordan Marie:




No comments:

Post a Comment